When you are ending your marriage, there are many significant benefits of an Uncontested Divorce Attorney Tampa that are worth considering. When you weigh the advantages of an uncontested divorce, you are likely to decide that this type of divorce is the way to go and are likely going to be willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
An uncontested divorce means that you and your spouse resolve the issues related to property, asset division, and custody. You create a unified divorce settlement you both agree on and the court gives it legal effect but does not have to decide any of the issues or do anything other than formally dissolve your marriage.
The benefits to this are clear and will convince you that an uncontested divorce is right for you. The following are some benefits of Uncontested Divorce Attorney Tampa from Anton Legal Group firm:
• Less cost. You will not have to pay expensive legal fees for long hours of litigation, discovery, questioning witnesses and preparing a case. Instead, your lawyer can assist you in the negotiation of the divorce terms and in drafting an agreement- a much quicker process.
• Less time. When you have to wait for a court to decide things and spend weeks presenting a legal case, this is a very time-consuming endeavor. When you resolve your issues yourself and just have a single court hearing to dissolve the marriage, things can proceed much more quickly.
• Less stress. Going to court to duke it out with your ex-spouse is an incredibly stressful experience. You'll face days or weeks of emotional testimony, stress about the outcome and worries about whether your case is going to be strong enough or not. When you settle things on your own, you can eliminate this stress.
• More privacy. When you ask a judge to decide issues in your divorce, your personal information is shared with the court and can become public knowledge. This can be embarrassing and unpleasant. You won't have to share all of these personal details and information if you settle issues on your own instead of presenting a case to the court.
• More control. When you and your spouse work things out together, you have more control over the outcome of your custody arrangement and property division. Instead of just getting stuck with what a judge says, you can work together so that you each end up as happy as possible with the results of the divorce settlement. You can compromise on areas where it doesn't matter as much to you, and you can focus on getting the things you truly care about. You can also do what is best for your children and your family.
These are just a few of the many reasons why an Uncontested Divorce Attorney Tampa is a preferable option for the majority of people who are ending their marriage. Your best option is to find a knowledgeable legal professional who can represent you during the divorce process and assist you with negotiating a settlement that works for you and your spouse