In the critical and terrifying moments post a trucking accident, one of the last things you are likely to think about is a need of a lawyer who is qualified to deal with personal injuries, and having a discussion about the possibilities of a claim from a truck accident. Though it may seem pre-emptive, if you are quick in taking action after a vehicle crash you determine how quick you recover financially as well as physically. When you are on the scene of the crash If you have gotten your bearings in check after the crash transpired if you are able enough to call 911 immediately. After a truck accident, your chances to the only experience minimal damages is very unlikely, so get medical help on hand as quickly as possible to care for victims that are injured and emergency services to help in the security of the scene. Here are some tips on how to act at the scene of a crash:
1) If it is safe, capture the scene of the accident on camera.
2) Take good detailed notes on the truck you got an accident with.
3) If possible find the witness and take some information, like contact number and name
4) Though you might feel okay, still go to a doctor
5) Be cautious of your words, don’t speculate, make accusations or apologize
6) In the event that you are unable to take immediate actions because your injuries are preventing you from doing so, don’t be negative about your likely claim.
Find yourself a personal injury attorney from Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP in Downey, CA who is qualified with trucking accidents claim, start your process of protecting your case from there. Be careful of your actions in upcoming days, weeks and months Your Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP lawyer will help you to:
1) record how much you are losing from lost wages, medical bills and the cost related to the accident.
2) Don’t miss any doctor’s appointment, and pay attention to your doctor’s instructions carefully.
3) Avoid social networks so to prevent leaking evidence that might hurt your case.
4) Leave conversations with both the driver’s from the crash and your insurance adjusters to your lawyer A motor vehicle and Downey truck accident claims are very complicated.
Talk to an aggressive and qualified Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP truck accident attorney as soon as possible, before the carrier company of the truck driver gets rid of important records soon after.
Directions To Our Whittier, CA Personal injury attorney Law Firm
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP
6755 Bright Ave
Whittier, CA, 90601
Phone: +1 562-698-6446